- To manage incoming questions faster and assign labels to each message, you can now do so from inside the inbox. It’s no longer necessary to go into a case to do this.
- As promised last time, we’re working hard to continuously increase the speed of Casengo. Because of a database upgrade, messages inside the inbox are shown 30% quicker when selecting the different filters.
- Reporting: Not only has the loading time of the reports been increased, it’s now also possible to filter based on week number.
- We’ve increased the limit on the number of search results for each query from 30 to 3000 to make it easier to find the right case.
Example of labels in inbox:
- The issue in Outlook that (sometimes) didn’t recognize email addresses is now resolved.
- The rare sound notification issues are resolved to ensure you receive a new notification every time a new message comes in.
- The issue of Quick Replies occasionally showing ‘undefined’ is resolved.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to share your feedback!