Senior Frontend Developer
Would you like to get professional freedom at Casengo? Here, we aim for growth and happiness.
Who we are?
At Casengo we develop a platform that enables businesses to support their customers quickly and efficiently. Casengo has a customer base with medium and large enterprises including Takeaway.com, Vodafone and ABN Amro Bank.
Casengo is a real time application, that offers many interesting technical challenges and opportunities to help you grow as a developer and an innovator.
A VC backed startup at the heart of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, founded in 2012;
one of WIRED’s hottest startups in Europe; an international team with many years of experience in online customer service by email, chat, messengers and social media.
Who we are looking for?
- Team player
- Passionate learner
- Curious and open-minded
- With an analytical mindset
- Eager to share ideas on continuous product improvement
- What you will be working on?
You will be developing and maintaining the Casengo platform and its modules. You will work on your own technical implementations of features, with the freedom to shape solutions in a way you see fit. Taking our platform to the next level!
What is required?
- Min. 5 years of hands-on vanilla-js experience
- Sound knowledge of vanilla js core concepts
- Min. 2 years of experience with AngularJS
- Sound knowledge of angularjs best practices
- Experience with Angular-UI
- Experience with jQuery, Lodash, Bootstrap
- Experience with HTML5, BEM, CSS3, SASS
- Experience with Grunt, Webpack
- Experience with Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with API design is a plus
- Experience with MEAN stack is a plus
- Experience with atmosphere/socket.io is a plus
- Experience with browser extension development is a plus
- Experience with developing highly asynchronous applications is a plus
- Experience with test-first or test-last driven development is a plus
- Knowledge of functional and reactive programming concepts is a plus
Passion for improving client-side architecture is a big plus.
What we offer?
- Permanent contract (from day 1)
- KPI driven bonus
- Full travel expenses reimbursement (incl. car fuel)
- Insurance allowance
- Excellent pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- Min. 25 vacation days (performance-based extra free days)
- Mentorship (if needed) on early stages to get you a smooth start into our complex and interesting business logic
- Privacy and authenticity of a workspace (you reside in a separate from business and sales)
- No bureaucracy and friendly team (at least that’s what our moms say :)
- Time and budget for personal training
- Time and budget for conference attending
- Freedom to choose or migrate to frameworks, libraries, tools, languages that you (would) love to work with, if they strategically improve development process
- All the equipment you need to get you going and to grow at Casengo
- Office at the very center of Amsterdam (11 min. walking to central station)
Sounds good? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you're a great candidate, love what we do and you think you can be of great value to our customers, then drop that line and send us a text: