- You can now communicate with your colleagues in cases by using the @mention in a comment or log call message.
- You now get notifications from your colleagues when you are mentioned so you can easily help them where needed.
- You can now mark notifications as read or unread so you can come back to the cases at a later moment.
- We have improved the security screening for incoming emails.
- We have improved the way messages are threaded in Outlook clients.
- We have improved the pagination in search results so large results sets are properly displayed.
- We fixed an issue where the German language in our app would break.
- We fixed an issue where mail content would overflow the browser window.
- We fixed an issue where you could not expand a message in the message preview.
How does mentions work?
- Type a @ character in a comment or log call and follow with the first few letters of the name in a comment.
- Select the agents that you want to mention from the list.
- The mentioned agents will get a notification with a link to the case.
- Live updated push notifications
- Easily see unread notifications
- Mark notifications read or unread
- Scroll through old notifications