- New WhatsApp and chat notifications will disappear as soon as someone else has picked up the case. This makes sure that agents do not open a case that is already worked on by another agent and will lead to less frustration.
- If you are in a case that a colleague is working on, you will automatically get access to the case once the colleague leaves it. This means, you no longer have to refresh the case to claim it.
- You can now disable the standard ‘Start a chat’ message at the bottom of all outgoing email messages.
- We now support long TLD (Top Level Domains) like domain.management and domain.marketing.
- Inside each case, the number of related cases (displayed by ‘Contact cases’) now shows the correct count.
- Links in the chat widget to FAQ articles are now displayed correctly.