Casengo respects the privacy of the users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quick and easy as possible. Beside this, we will use your data only with your permission. Casengo will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only share the information with third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Casengo uses the collected data to supply its clients with the following services:
- To surf the Casengo website as pleasantly as possible, we save your personal information and data (with your permission) regarding your surfing habits and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and targeted offers and recommendations that you might find interesting.
- With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- If you create a Casengo account we save your data on a secure server. In your Casengo account we save information such as name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment information, so you don’t need to fill in your information with every visit.
- Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us improve our site to further develop and improve the service.
- Casengo promotions may require your personal details from you, such as your name, address and email address. We use this information to carry out our marketing and promotional efforts.
- Casengo uses all the features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. We obtain specific cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website.
- Use the Ads Settings to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network Ads.
- Casengo uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Casengo ads on sites across the Internet.
- Casengo and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the website.
- Casengo and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the site.
Users have the right, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to have their data deleted at any time. This data deletion will be done upon explicit request a user, which request can be made by contacting us by email, chat, Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram. We will thereby adequately verify the identity of the requester. Upon receipt of such a valid request, we will delete the regarding data promptly and send the requester a confirmation of the data deletion.
Casengo will not sell your information
Casengo will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only communicate to third parties involved in the execution of your application. Our employees and our third parties are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Your personal information is safe with Casengo
We appreciate the trust you have in us and we will be extremely careful with your data. When you place an order or access your Casengo account, Secure Socket Layer technology is protecting your data. Your data will always be protected and kept confidential.