- New design elements. We introduced new look and feel of the app with fresh style elements and more balanced color palette, making the interface more appealing and consistent over all.
- Timeline & stacked messages. Chat conversations take way less space, because we now stack all chat messages in such a way that the dates are now obvious at a single glance.
- New avatars. It’s now a lot easier to distinguish between conversation participants, whether they’re colleagues or customers. We used colours, patterns and initials to make clearer distinctions between avatars.
- Improved related conversations. You can now easily preview and navigate old conversations whilst responding to the customer - without leaving the current conversation. No need to open and switch between tabs.
- Quick collaboration. The forward case button is now in a more prominent place so you can easily invite others to help you answer your customers.
- Email delivery verification. We removed the email delivery verification icon. We’re happy to say it had turned into an obsolete detail: over the last 6 months, our email solution shows a 99.98% correct delivery figure. So from now on, you’ll only notice an icon if an email was not delivered - which rarely happens.
- Big counts in inbox are now in K's (999+) for teams and filters
- Avatar now has an online indicator
- Contact column in inbox now shows an avatar
- Prevent navigation for label selector and other pop-up menu's resulting in undesired navigation
- User menu now opens on click only to prevent mis-clicks
- Unassigned is renamed to Unassigned Channels and is now at the bottom of the inbox list
- Forward case is now collaborator case and moved to the middle for immediate access
- Fixed an issue where attached labels from chat widget are not visible for new cases in case list
- Fixed an issue where load more messages should keep the messages loaded inside a case when switching
- Fixed an issue where the 'needs a reply' icon does not show correctly for newly created cases while in case list